EAST WENATCHEE – Washington State Troopers say a Wenatchee woman was under the influence when she struck and injured another motorist near East Wenatchee on Friday. What's worse is that the causing driver allegedly fled the crash scene. However, her run from the law didn't last long.
MOST RECENT POST
CHELAN - Arching power lines are to blame for the wind-driven brush fire that burned precariously close to homes Thursday night.
SEATTLE - The painful wait continues for the Ross family as legal hurdles continue to stymie progress towards a resolution in the 'wrongful death' of their daughter.
- Nuggets now in full command of NBA Finals, top Heat 108-95 for 3-1 lead
- Nuggets' Christian Braun seeking NBA title a year after winning NCAA championship
- Heat still confident, Nuggets remain focused as NBA Finals reach Game 4
- Game 3 awaits in the NBA Finals, with Heat loose and Nuggets facing adversity
- Wembanyama could made summer league debut in Sacramento, not Vegas, after NBA draft
- Sykes, Austin lead Mystics to 73-66 victory over Storm
- Chicago Sky still competitive after massive changes since winning 2021 WNBA title
- Nneka Ogwumike has 27 points, leads Sparks over Storm 92-85
- Stewart shines in return to Pacific Northwest, Liberty beats Storm 86-78
- Ogunbowale scores 26, Sabally has 17 points, 10 rebounds and five assists as Wings beat Storm 95-91
- Griner gets warm welcome in first home game since being detained in Russian prison
- Brittney Griner set for first WNBA game since detainment in Russia
- Super teams in Las Vegas, New York and Brittney Griner's return headline upcoming WNBA season
- Becky Hammon, Las Vegas Aces coach, denies bullying player over pregnancy
- WNBA suspends Hammon 2 games, Aces lose 2025 1st-round pick after investigation
MOSES LAKE – Two men are behind bars for their alleged involvement in a drive-by shooting in Moses Lake on Wednesday.
EPHRATA – Police say a woman who wasn’t supposed to be behind the wheel ended up crashing into vehicles at a car dealership in Ephrata Friday morning.