KITTITAS COUNTY — Thanks to help from the public, the Kittitas County Sheriff’s Office has identified the man suspected of using a fake ID to fraudulently buy an ATV and trailer.
MOST RECENT POST
City of Ellensburg seeking artists to paint giant Ellensburg Rodeo 100th anniversary mural on water tower
ELLENSBURG - The city of Ellensburg wants to 'go big' in celebrating 100 years of one of the largest rodeos in America. It's why the city seeking artists to paint a massive mural for all to see on the Craig's Hill water reservoir on the town's east side.
(The following video and article is for educational purposes only and is not meant to promote any particular religion)
- National Basketball Retired Players Association says Willis Reed, leader on New York Knicks' 2 title teams, dead at 80
- Austin Reaves rising to challenges in Lakers' playoff push
- Ja Morant ready to rejoin Grizzlies, NBA suspension over
- Maxi Kleber hits 3 at buzzer, Mavericks stun Lakers 111-110
- Porter scores 27 points, Rockets beat short-handed Lakers
- Ephrata Girls earn back-to-back titles
- Ephrata Boys District Champs
- Moses Lake Boys Golf send two to State
- Ephrata’s Aaron Whalen places second at Columbia Point
- Ephrata athletes named to All-League list
- Ephrata Boys’ Golf District Champion
- Whalen low-round medalist
- Ephrata boys’ golf fifth in Pullman
MAZAMA — Washington State Department of Transportation crews will begin clearing the North Cascades Highway next week.
OLYMPIA — Federal grant funds totaling more than $25 million will be distributed to the Washington state Department of Natural Resources to support 14 wildfire mitigation projects.
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
SPOKANE - The Lady Tigers placed three girls in the Top 8, and Ephrata took the 2A Girls Team Championship at Meadowwood Golf Course in Spokane.
SPOKANE - Ephrata’s Aaron Whalen shot a 66 at Liberty Lake to lead the 2A Boys tourney by three strokes after Day 1.