WILSON CREEK - One person has serious injuries after they hit a farming trailer just east of Wilson Creek Tuesday afternoon.
MOST RECENT POST
Douglas County is witnessing significant successes in wetland restoration and regenerative farming, thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Foster Creek Conservation District (FCCD) and their partners. With a strong connection between the local community and the landscape, the FCCD, in collab…
Sabey Data Centers, a provider of multi-tenant data centers, is gearing up for a momentous occasion—the fence removal ceremony. Scheduled for Thursday, June 8, 2023, this event holds immense significance as it signifies the joining of campuses in Quincy, Washington, and marks a major milesto…
- UPDATE: Person injured in crash east of Wilson Creek cited with negligent driving
- Douglas County's wetland restoration and regenerative farming efforts garner impressive successes
- Sabey Data Centers to celebrate growth at Quincy campus on June 8
- Police detain man for theft after he 'bartered' bullets for an energy drink at a Moses Lake gas station
- Moses Lake Police investigating drive-by shooting
- Judge rejects attempt to block new Washington state gun restrictions
Police detain man for theft after he 'bartered' bullets for an energy drink at a Moses Lake gas station
MOSES LAKE - A clerk at the North Stratford Mini Market in Moses Lake was surprised with bullets instead of dollar bills Monday afternoon.
MOSES LAKE - Moses Lake Police have confirmed that shots were fired in what was reported to be a drive-by shooting early Monday in Moses Lake.
- Opinion: Superior Court Judge Anna Gigliotti…the most qualified candidate
- (Opinion) President Biden: Your Policies Are Hurting Washingtonians
- On Your Mind: It’s Time to Wake Up and Smell the Inflation
- On Your Mind: Let Our Officers Do Their Jobs
- On Your Mind: How science and divine intervention saved my sister from coronavirus
- OPINION: Moses Lake School District Replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
SEATTLE (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday rejected a request to block a new Washington state law banning the sale of certain semi-automatic rifles, one of three measures recently signed by Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee in an effort to reduce gun violence.
MOSES LAKE - A convicted child rapist has moved to Moses Lake, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.